Fox"y(?), a. 1. Like or pertaining to the fox; foxlike in disposition or looks; wily; cunning.
Modred's narrow, foxy face.Tennyson.
2. Having the color of a fox; of a yellowish or reddish brown color; -- applied sometimes to paintings when they have too much of this color.
3. Having the odor of a fox; rank; strong smelling.
4. Sour; unpleasant in taste; -- said of wine, beer, etc., not properly fermented; -- also of grapes which have the coarse flavor of the fox grape.
5. Attractive in a sexually appealing way; --of women.
6. Stylish and sexually attractive; -- of women's clothing; as, wearing a
foxy new outfit.
New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site
You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:
<form action="http://www.freedict.co.uk/search.php" method="post"> <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;"> <a style="font-weight: bold;" href="http://www.freedict.co.uk/" title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a> <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" /> <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" /> </p> </form>
Tue 18th June 2019