adj. 1. having cracks and crevices stopped up with a filler such as caulk. Contrasted with uncaulked. [Narrower terms: weather-stripped]
Syn. -- calked, chinked, stopped-up.
[WordNet 1.5]

2. having the seams between planks packed with waterproof material; -- of boats and ships.
Syn. -- calked.
[WordNet 1.5]


New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site

You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:

<form action="" method="post">
 <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;">
  <a style="font-weight: bold;" href=""
     title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a>
  <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" />
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" />


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Mon 18th January 2021