adj. 1. curving or bulging outward. Opposite of concave. [Narrower terms: biconvex, convexo-convex, lenticular, lentiform; broken-backed, hogged; convexo-concave; gibbous, gibbose; planoconvex] Also See: protrusive.
Syn. -- convex.
[WordNet 1.5]

2. curving outward.
Syn. -- bellied, bellying, bulbous, bulgy, protuberant.
[WordNet 1.5]


New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site

You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:

<form action="http://www.freedict.co.uk/search.php" method="post">
 <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;">
  <a style="font-weight: bold;" href="http://www.freedict.co.uk/"
     title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a>
  <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" />
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" />


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Sun 13th June 2021