(), n. One who, or that which, blends; an instrument, as a brush, used in blending. Specifically, an electrical device with a rapidly rotating spindle to which a specially designed container can be attached, so that the contents of the container are agitated by rotating blades at adjustable speeds, permitting various degrees of homogenization of the contents. container are
[1913 Webster]


New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site

You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:

<form action="" method="post">
 <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;">
  <a style="font-weight: bold;" href=""
     title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a>
  <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" />
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" />


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Thu 26th November 2020