n. [from the name of the inventor.] a pen with small metal ball as point of transfer of ink to paper; same as ballpoint pen.
Syn. -- ballpoint, ballpoint pen, ballpen.
[WordNet 1.5]





(), } a. [Pref. bi- + rostrate.] Having a double beak, or two processes resembling beaks.
[1913 Webster]

The capsule is bilocular and birostrated.
Ed. Encyc.
[1913 Webster]


New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site

You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:

<form action="" method="post">
 <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;">
  <a style="font-weight: bold;" href=""
     title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a>
  <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" />
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" />


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Sun 21st July 2019