, n. A coffeepot with a strainer or perforated metallic vessel for holding the ground coffee, through which boiling water is poured; -- so called from Mr. Biggin, the inventor.
[1913 Webster]





, } n. [OE. bigging. See Big, Bigg, v. t.] A building. [Obs.]
[1913 Webster]





(), } n. [F. bguin and OF. beguinet, dim of bguin. See Biggin a cap.] A cap or hood with pieces covering the ears.
[1913 Webster]


(), n. A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre to an acre.
[1913 Webster]


New - Add Dictionary Search to Your Site

You can add a free dictionary search box to your own web site by copying and pasting the following HTML into one of your web pages:

<form action="" method="post">
 <p style="text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif;">
  <a style="font-weight: bold;" href=""
     title="FreeDict free online dictionary">FreeDict</a>
  <input type="text" name="word" size="20" value="" />
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search Dictionary" />


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

Sun 05th July 2020